Who has not heard the name of Black pepper? It is the most commonly used and readily available chilli worldwide. Black Pepper is also known as the Queen of Spices. Black Pepper is actually a fruiting bull whose purpose for cultivation is to get its fruit. After drying it is used as a spice. Peppermint consumption has been around for centuries. It not only enhances the taste of food but also protects the body from many types of diseases and harmful germs.
It is being used medicinally since BC. While pepper does have a number of benefits to the body, it is especially useful for the gut. Black Pepper stimulates the stomach to increase hydroelectric acid and is essential for digestion of protein and other nutrients.You will never suffer from diarrhea or constipation due to proper taste digestion. Pepper contains anti-oxidant, anti-septic, anti-fungal and anti-tumor properties. It prevents any gastrointestinal infection from occurring. Very useful for abdominal heat, loss of appetite and liver cleansing. Black Pepper pipes in the pepper accelerate the circulation of enzymes that aid in digestion of the pancreas and intestines. In addition, black pepper also increases the bile and its acid in the liver, which helps the intestines to digest food.
Black Pepper also reduces the effects of diarrhea or diarrhea caused by various oils and chemicals.It stimulates the nervous system and causes stomach bugs to die
Eating black pepper makes the body sweat which reduces body temperature.
and read more articales healthgenrate.com
Here are some easy ways to use Black pepper to solve various gastrointestinal problems:
- In a cup of water for gastric disease Squeeze half a lemon.
- Now put a pinch of pepper powder in it. Drink this water twice a day after eating it.
- Gastro-intestinal relaxation.
- If it takes a long time to digest food, mix in equal amounts of powdered black pepper, lime powder, crushed basil and salt. Use this bark with warm water after eating twice a day.
The stomach will digest the food quickly
- If there is gas in the stomach, remove the garlic mixture and add a pinch of black pepper and a pinch of crushed water. Also, if pepper is used instead of cayenne in cooking, this problem can be solved to a great extent. Pepper not only eliminates gas from the stomach but also prevents more gas from forming.
- If you feel hungry, eat half a tablespoon of black pepper and a tablespoon of honey. Adhering to this prescription daily will make you hungry. The use of pepper in food is helpful to increase appetite.
- Stomach ulcers are a common term used to treat gastrointestinal diseases
- Often children suffer from this. This is an infection in the intestine that causes the stomach pain to begin to digest properly. This pain increases at night.
- Black Pepper is imported into the stomach insecticide. Take a glass of buttermilk.
- Add a little bit of pepper to it. Drinking her mouth will relieve her stomach ache.
- In case of food poisoning or vomiting complain, mix a little spoonful of pepper into a small spoon of butter. Use a small amount of it occasionally. It also benefits from prescription or diarrhea.
- Black Pepper is also beneficial for constipation patients. Increase the use of Black Pepper in food to relieve constipation